- BA - Biology Hamilton College
- MD University of Rochester
- Resident University of Rochester
- Resident - Chief Medical Resident, Instructor in Medicine Rochester General Hospital
- Fellow - Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- MS - Master's Degree in Clinical and Translational Science Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
- Professor of Medicine
- Member, Caucus Steering Committee, American Gastroenterological Association (AGA), 2010-2011
- Chair, Training Subcommittee, Education and Training Committee, American Gastroenterological Association Institute (AGAI), 2008-2011
- Inflammatory bowel disease, particularly microscopic (lymphocytic and collagenous) colitis
- Clostridium difficile infection
- Sclerosing mesenteritis (mesenteric panniculitis, mesenteric lipodystrophy)
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.