- Research Fellowship - Neuroscience Mayo Graduate School, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Department of Education Administration
- Ph.D. - Physiology and Biophysics University of Iowa
- Professor of Ophthalmology
- Physiology and biophysics of the anterior segment
- Biomedical engineering, development of instrumentation for measuring flow of aqueous humor, cameral pH and oxygen concentration, corneal endothelial permeability, and corneal thickness
- Circadian rhythms of intraocular pressure and telemetric monitoring of intraocular pressure
See my publications
See a description of research activities.