- BS - Physics Hope College
- MS - Medical Physics University of Wisconsin, Madison
- PhD - Medical Physics University of Wisconsin, Madison
- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiological Physics
- Diagnostic Radiological Physics, American Board of Radiology
- Professor of Biomedical Engineering
- Professor of Medical Physics
- Co-Chair, Science Council, American Association of Physicists in Medicine, 2011-present
- Member, Biomedical Imaging Technology Study Section, National Institutes of Health (NIH), 2012-2016
- Member, Technical Electronic Product Radiation Safety Standards Committee of the Medical Devices Advisory Committee, United States Food and Drug Administration, 2012
- Third Vice President, Radiological Society of North America, 2011
- X-ray CT: new technology, new applications (including cardiac CT, screening exams), exam optimization, dose measurement and dose reduction, U.S. and International standardization efforts for CT image quality and dose
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.