- BS - Health Studies, magna cum laude Department of Physical Therapy, Sargent College, Boston University
- MS - Physical Therapy, with distinction Department of Physical Therapy, Sargent College, Boston University
- Ph.D. - Applied Anatomy and Physiology Department of Health Sciences, Boston University
- Associate Professor of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Assistant Professor of Physiology
- Director, Mouse Metabolic Phenotyping Core, Boston University School of Medicine, 2006-2008
- Associate Director, Laboratory of Exercise Physiology and Physical Performance, Boston Medical Center, 2005-2008
- Type 2 diabetes
- Regulation of skeletal muscle growth and metabolism
- Muscle performance, physical function and growth
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.