- BA - Biology - Neuroscience
Honor’s Thesis: Retinal Ganglion Cell Receptive Field Analysis of Pattern Reversal Stimuli in Rana Pipiens Rutgers University
- Master of Science - Biomedical Engineering
Bioinstrumentation and Physiologic Systems
Master’s Thesis: Biofeedback Modulation of Human Visual Evoked Potentials Graduate School of Engineering, Rutgers University
- MD - Doctor of Medicine New York Medical College
- Internship - Internal Medicine Winthrop University Hospital
- Resident - Ophthalmology The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, New York Medical College
- Fellow - Vitreoretinal Surgery Kresge Eye Institute, Wayne State University
- Doctoral Fellow - Doctoral Candidate
Department of Biomedical Engineering College of Engineering, Wayne State University
- Diplomate, American Board of Ophthalmology
- Associate Professor of Ophthalmology
Medical and surgical diseases of the retina and vitreous
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.