- BS and MMS in Physician Assistant - Medicine Brest Medical College
- MD - Medicine Belarusian State Medical University
- Fellow - Cardiology Belarusian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education
- PhD - Cardiology Belarusian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship - Cardiac imaging Department of Physiology & Biomedical Engineering
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship - Clinical Informatics Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine
- MSc - Clinical Research and Clinical Informatics. Thesis: Syndrome surveillance in the intensive care unit: development of customized rules (data "sniffers") for detecting adverse events and specific time-sensitive patient problems in the ICU. Mayo Clinic
- Certificate - Biomedical Informatics Oregon Health and Science University
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Medical informatics in anesthesia and critical care: Smart alerts and clinical data dashboards as well as decision support systems and decision making
- Quality improvement and healthcare delivery research in acute setting: Clinical reporting, outcome research and information retrieval and presentation
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.