- BA - Biochemistry and Chemistry Gustavus Adolphus College
- Project Student; partially purified and characterized a protein from maize with Dr. Robert Edwards Durham University
- Research Fellowship - Laboratory of Dr. Stanimir Vuk-Pavlovic Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Graduate School - Laboratory of Dr. Rod Welch Microbiology Doctoral Training Program, University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Internship Promega Corporation, University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Postdoctoral Research Associate - Laboratory of Dr. Rod Welch University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Fellow Clinical Microbiology, Post M.D. or Ph.D. Fellowship Program, Programs in Rochester, Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Laboratory Medicine & Pathology
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.