- BA - Biology and Chemistry University of Northern Iowa
- PhD - Genetics Texas A&M University
- Post-doctoral Fellowship United States Department of Agriculture, Agriculture Research Service
- Assistant Professor of Laboratory Medicine & Pathology
- Biology of human myeloid dendritic cell differentiation and function
- Projects currently underway targeting mechanism and outcomes of dendritic cell maturation include transcription analysis of dendritic cell maturation using microarrays, expression of pro-angiogenic factors during dendritic cell maturation and membrane capture by dendritic cells
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.