- MB BS - Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery Bangalore University
- Internship - Internal Medicine Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis
- Resident - Internal Medicine Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis
- Fellow - Nephrology University of California, San Francisco
- MPH University of California, Berkeley
- Fellow - Transplantation University of California, San Francisco
- American Board Certification, Nephrology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Associate Professor of Medicine
- Renal transplantation outcomes
- Evaluating modifiable predictors to improve kidney transplant survival
- Outcomes after renal transplantation: evaluating predictors that can improve the long-term survival of the transplanted kidney and studying treatment modalities adopted to maximize the survival of the renal allograft after acute rejection
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.