- BS - Chemistry College of Arts and Sciences, Indiana University, Bloomington
- MD School of Medicine, Indiana University, Indianapolis
- Internship - Internal Medicine Indiana University Hospitals, Indiana University, Indianapolis
- Resident - Neurology Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Fellow - Electroencephalography, Director Frank Sharborough, MD Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Fellow - Movement Disorders, Director C.D. Marsden, FRS Queen Square Institute of Neurology
- Professor of Neurology
- Parkinson's disease
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Huntington's disease
- Electrophysiology of movement disorders
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.