- BA - Psychology and German University of Notre Dame
- Visiting Student University of Innsbruck
- MS - Clinical Psychology, Child Emphasis Pennsylvania State University
- PhD - Clinical Child Psychology, Minor in Quantitative Psychology University of Kansas
- Predoctoral Internship - Clinical Child Psychology Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior, University of California, Los Angeles
- Postdoctoral Fellowship - Clinical Child Psychology Stanford University Medical Center
- Assistant Professor of Psychology
- Editorial Board, Child & Youth Care Forum, 2007-present
- Child and adolescent psychology
- Coping with chronic pain and/or adolescent autonomic disfunction
- Behavioral and family approaches to weight management
- Peer relationships, including friendships and bullying
- Evaluation of psychosocial interventions
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.