本页未完整翻译。Mayo Clinic 努力持续使用中文发表新文章。
Greg Vanichkachorn, M.D., M.P.H.
- Aerospace Medicine Specialist
- Family Physician
- Occupational Medicine Specialist
- Dr. Van has over a decade of experience helping injured workers manage their work related injuries and the complicated psychosocial factors that can affect recovery and return to function.
- He uses skills in cognitive behavioral therapy to better understand patient's concerns.
- Dr. Van is a passionate endurance athlete that strives to help patients with lifestyle changes.
- As a family physician, Dr. Van considers the patient as a whole, not just an individual system or condition.
- He is a private pilot passionate about the optimal health of pilots and the safety of our skies.
- Dr. Van is a certified commercial driver medical examiner and is dedicated to helping drivers stay healthy and keeping our roadways safe.
- Aerospace Medicine
- Population health
Mayo Clinic locations
Residency - Occupational and Environmental Medicine Residency trainingUniversity of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine
MPHUniversity of Washington School of Public Health and Community Medicine
Residency - Completed Family Medicine Residency TrainingVCU St. Francis Family Medicine Residency
MD - Medical DoctorateVCU School of Medicine
BA - BA in Chemistry and BiochemistryCornell University
Activities and honors
Occupational MedicineAmerican Board of Preventive Medicine
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family Medicine
Awards and honors
2021 Teamwork AwardMayo Clinic
- 2021 - present
Physician co-leadMultidisciplinary Approach Guiding Post-COVID Investigation, Education and Symptom Management Team
- 2019 - present
MemberAerospace Medical Association
- 2019 - present
Physician LeadTelemedicine Committee - DPOAM
- 2015 - present
FellowAmerican College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- 2005 - present
MemberAmerican Academy of Family Physicians