At Mayo Clinic, we're making health care safe for everyone. But we need your help. Here's how to protect yourself and others from COVID-19 when you visit.
Bring a mask
- Wear it at all times while at Mayo Clinic.
- Universal masking protects everyone.
- We have extras if you need one.
Keep a thermometer close by
- You'll need one for pre-screening calls.
- Bring it along to keep tabs on your health.
Wash your hands frequently with soap and water
- Especially when you've been out in public.
- Scrub for at least 20 seconds.
Pack more than one container of hand sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol)
- Carry one with you wherever you go.
- Use ours placed all over campus.
Keep your distance
- We've arranged our spaces to keep everyone 6 feet apart (that's about 2 meters).
Thanks for helping with these small steps that make a big difference for all of us.