Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States, with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Aug. 10, 2017
- Stead LF, et al. Nicotine replacement therapy for smoking cessation. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD000146.pub4/full. Accessed Jan. 6, 2017.
- Stead LF, et al. Physician advice for smoking cessation. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD000165.pub4/full. Accessed Jan. 6, 2017.
- J. Taylor Hays, M.D. (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 6, 2017.
- AskMayoExpert. Tobacco use: Adult. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2016.
- Siu AL. Behavioral and pharmacotherapy interventions for tobacco smoking cessation in adults, including pregnant women: U.S. Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation Statement. Annals of Internal Medicine. 2015;163:622.
- Rigotti NA. Overview of smoking cessation management in adults. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Jan. 6, 2017.