Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
July 17, 2018
- Third-party reproduction: A guide for parents. American Society for Reproductive Medicine. https://www.reproductivefacts.org/news-and-publications/patient-fact-sheets-and-booklets/documents/fact-sheets-and-info-booklets/third-party-reproduction-sperm-egg-and-embryo-donation-and-surrogacy/. Accessed June 10, 2018.
- Ginsburg ES, et al. Donor insemination. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed June 10, 2018.
- Intrauterine insemination. American Society for Reproductive Medicine. http://www.reproductivefacts.org/FACTSHEET_Intrauterine_Insemination_IUI/.Accessed May 19, 2015.
- Practice Committee of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, et al. Recommendations for gamete and embryo donation: A committee opinion. Fertility and Sterility. 2013;99:47.
- What you should know — Reproductive tissue donation. U.S. Food and Drug Administration. http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/SafetyAvailability/TissueSafety/ucm232876.htm?utm_campaign=Google2&utm_source=fdaSearch&utm_medium=website&utm_term=sperm donation&utm_content=5. Accessed May 19, 2015.
- Castle EP (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. June 4, 2018.