Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Areas that research this procedure
Doctors who perform this procedure
edit search filters
Narrow your search
Reset all filters
- Use quotes for phrases.
- Even if there are no auto-suggestions within the search field, hit "Search" anyway, as you may still get results.
Displaying 1-1 out of 1 doctors available
- Phoenix, AZ
Areas of focus:
Oct. 02, 2021
- AskMayoExpert. Breast cancer screening and options for supplemental screening in the dense breast (adult). Mayo Clinic; 2020.
- Breast cancer screening (PDQ) — patient version. National Cancer Institute. https://www.cancer.gov/types/breast/patient/breast-screening-pdq. Accessed July 7, 2021.
- Mammography. RadiologyInfo.org. https://www.radiologyinfo.org/en/info/mammo. Accessed July 7, 2021.
- Andreas A, et al., eds. The breast. In: Grainger & Allison's Diagnostic Radiology: A Textbook of Medical Imaging. 7th ed. Elsevier; 2021. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 6, 2021.
News from Mayo Clinic
Products & Services