Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Areas that research this procedure
Doctors who perform this procedure
Displaying 1-1 out of 1 doctors available
- Sports Medicine Specialist
Areas of focus:
Cartilage repair/restoration, Fresh osteochondral allograft reconstruction, Hip arthroscopy, Hip replacement, Knee osteotomy, Meniscus repair, Meniscus transplantation, Multiligament knee reconstruction, Osteotomy, Biceps tear, Knee disorder, Rotator cuff injury, Shoulder instability, Thrower's shoulder
see full list in profile
July 18, 2018
- Osteotomy of the knee. American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. https://orthoinfo.aaos.org/en/treatment/osteotomy-of-the-knee/. Accessed June 21, 2018.
- Martin GM, et al. Total knee arthroplasty. https://uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed June 21, 2018.
- Brouwer RW, et al. Osteotomy for treating knee osteoarthritis. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. http://www.cochrane.org/CD004019/MUSKEL_osteotomy-for-treating-knee-osteoarthritis. Accessed June 21, 2018.
- Stuart MJ (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. June 23, 2018.
Products & Services