Nov. 10, 2017
- Facts about the cornea and corneal disease. National Eye Institute. http://www.nei.nih.gov/health/cornealdisease/. Accessed Oct. 5, 2017.
- Pre-Plakon PA, et al. Trends in corneal transplantation: indications and techniques. Current Opinions in Ophthalmology. 2014;25:300.
- Endothelial keratoplasty (DSEK & DMEK). Cornea Research Foundation of America. http://www.cornea.org/Learning-Center/Cornea-Transplants/Endothelial-Keratoplasty.aspx. Accessed Oct. 5, 2017.
- What can be donated. U.S. Department of Health & Human Services. https://organdonor.gov/about/what.html#corneas. Accessed Oct. 5, 2017.
- Wayman LL. Keratoconus. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Oct. 5, 2017.
- About cornea transplantation. American Academy of Ophthalmology. https://www.aao.org/eye-health/treatments/about-corneal-transplantation. Accessed Oct. 5, 2017.
- Corneal transplantation. Merck Manual Professional Version. http://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/eye-disorders/corneal-disorders/corneal-transplantation. Accessed Oct. 5, 2017
- Bowling B, et al. Corneal and refractive surgery. In: Kanski's Clinical Ophthalmology: A Systematic Approach. 8th ed. Edinburgh, U.K.: Elsevier, Ltd.; 2016. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Oct. 5, 2017.
- Riggin EA. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. June 23, 2017.
- AskMayoExpert. Corneal transplantation. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2017.
- Mayo Clinic. U.S. News & World Report. https://health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/area/mn/mayo-clinic-6610451. Accessed Oct. 5, 2017.
- Mannis MJ, et al, eds. Indications and decision making for endothelial keratoplasty. Cornea. 4th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2017. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Oct. 5, 2017.
- Softing Hataye AL (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Oct. 30, 2017.