Below are current clinical trials.1 studies in Cognitive behavioral therapy
(open studies only).
Filter this list of studies by location, status and more.
The purpose of this study is to gather information from patients and parents with regard to the usability of a web based module for psychoeducation (education on how to deal with a mental health condition) and adequacy of content coverage.
Aug. 11, 2017
- Lebow J. Overview of psychotherapies. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Jan. 11, 2016.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy. National Association of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapists. http://www.nacbt.org/whatiscbt.htm. Accessed Jan. 10, 2016.
- Psychotherapy. National Alliance on Mental Illness. https://www.nami.org/Learn-More/Treatment/Psychotherapy. Accessed Jan. 10, 2016.
- Understanding psychotherapy and how it works. American Psychological Association. http://www.apa.org/helpcenter/understanding-psychotherapy.aspx. Accessed Jan. 11, 2016.
- Ethical principles of psychologists and code of conduct: Including 2010 amendments. American Psychological Association. http://www.apa.org/ethics/code/index.aspx. Accessed Jan. 11, 2016.
- Psychotherapies. National Institute of Mental Health. http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/psychotherapies/index.shtml. Accessed Jan. 11, 2016.
- PTSD: National Center for PTSD — Types of therapists. U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. http://www.ptsd.va.gov/public/treatment/therapy-med/types_of_therapists.asp. Accessed Jan. 11, 2016.
- PTSD: National Center for PTSD — Choosing a therapist. U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. http://www.ptsd.va.gov/public/treatment/therapy-med/choosing_a_therapist.asp. Accessed Jan. 11, 2016.
- HIPPA privacy rule and sharing information related to mental health. HHS.gov. http://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-professionals/special-topics/mental-health/index.html. Accessed Jan. 11, 2016.
- Hall-Flavin DK (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 21, 2016.
Cognitive behavioral therapy