Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Areas that research this procedure
Doctors who perform this procedure
Displaying 1-1 out of 1 doctors available
- Rochester, MN
Areas of focus:
Immunotherapy, Chemotherapy, Colon cancer
Mayo Clinic doctors and scientists regularly conduct basic, translational and clinical research related to a wide variety of cancers. Mayo Clinic offers chemotherapy clinical trials for many types of cancer.
Cancer research is conducted in coordination with the Mayo Clinic Cancer Center. Mayo Clinic Cancer Center receives funding from the National Cancer Institute and is designated as a comprehensive cancer center — recognition for an institution's scientific excellence and multidisciplinary resources focused on cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic doctors on chemotherapy on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Chemotherapy care at Mayo Clinic
March 05, 2020
- Chemotherapy and you: Support for people with cancer. National Cancer Institute. https://www.cancer.gov/publications/patient-education/chemo-and-you. Accessed Oct. 1, 2019.
- Niederhuber JE, et al., eds. Cancer pharmacology. In: Abeloff's Clinical Oncology. 6th ed. Elsevier; 2020. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Sept. 26, 2019.
- What to expect when having chemotherapy. Cancer.Net. https://www.cancer.net/navigating-cancer-care/how-cancer-treated/chemotherapy/what-expect-when-having-chemotherapy. Accessed Oct. 1, 2019.
- Cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan). American College of Rheumatology. https://www.rheumatology.org/I-Am-A/Patient-Caregiver/Treatments/Cyclophosphamide-Cytoxan. Accessed Oct. 1, 2019.
- Warner KJ. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic. Nov. 25, 2019.
News from Mayo Clinic
Products & Services