Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Doctors who perform this procedure
Displaying 1-1 out of 1 doctors available
Showing results filtered by:
Last name initial: H
- Rochester, Minnesota
Areas of focus:
Biofeedback, Cancer, Chronic illness, Diabetes mellitus, Fatigue, Gastrointestinal disorder, Pain
see full list in profile
Biofeedback care at Mayo Clinic
Feb. 06, 2019
- Waldman SD. Biofeedback. In: Pain Management. 2nd ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2011. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Dec. 23, 2018.
- Saljoughian M. Biofeedback therapy. U.S. Pharmacist. 2018;43:HS13.
- AskMayoExpert. Biofeedback. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2018.
- Biofeedback. Natural Medicines. https://naturalmedicines.therapeuticresearch.com. Accessed Dec. 23, 2018.
- Rakel D, ed. Headache. In: Integrative Medicine. 4th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2018. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Dec. 23, 2018.
- Biofeedback. Biofeedback Certification International Alliance. http://www.bcia.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=3524. Accessed Dec. 23, 2018.
- Standards for performing biofeedback. The Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback. https://www.aapb.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=3678. Accessed Dec. 24, 2018.
- Brown A. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Accessed Sept. 24, 2018.