Nurse Residency Program for February 2018:
- Applications accepted: Oct. 17-19, 2017 for our Feb. 19, 2018 start date.
- Start dates: Mayo Clinic offers the program in February and July each year, with the posting updated mid-October for the February program and mid-March for the July program. The exact dates applications are accepted will be updated on the website before the posting goes live.
The Nurse Residency Program at Mayo Clinic's campus in Phoenix/Scottsdale, Arizona, is a full-time registered nurse position with a one-year orientation program that assists you in transitioning from a new graduate to a fully competent, professional nurse at Mayo Clinic.
This residency program provides a collaborative learning environment in which you have the opportunity to refine your nursing skills, enhance your knowledge, and develop new personal and professional relationships.
Two full-time nursing educational specialists are dedicated to leading the Nurse Residency Program, which uses an educational design that takes a comprehensive and innovative approach to learning. These program leaders work collaboratively with nurse managers, supervisors, unit-based educators and other nursing colleagues at Mayo Clinic to foster and support your professional growth.
We invite you to begin your life-changing career in the Nurse Residency Program at Mayo Clinic.
Nursing at Mayo Clinic
Our nursing vision is to provide nursing care through evidence-based practice, education and research.
This vision is supported by living the Mayo Clinic nursing mission:
Nov. 02, 2017
- Delivering healing care for every patient every day, enhanced by relationships based on effective communication, collaboration and mutual respect
- Providing educational opportunities in clinical nursing and professional development for nursing staff, affiliated students and faculty, as well as regional, national and international nursing colleagues
- Improving patient care and advancing the discipline of nursing through theory-driven research and by incorporating findings into practice