How to Apply
Eligibility criteria for the Public Affairs Internship:
- Journalism, mass communications or public relations majors preferred
- College junior, senior or graduate standing
- Strong writing skills
- Computer skills
- Major GPA of 3.5 and overall GPA of 3.2
- Completion of basic courses in news writing, script writing, marketing or public relations helpful
- Previous internship experience preferred
If available, internships are offered in the fall (16 weeks) or summer (12 weeks). Starting dates will be negotiated to complement the student's academic schedule.
Visit our Internships and Summer Opportunities Web page for available internship positions. If this internship is not available, you may click "Email jobs to me." You will then be notified via email when future internship positions become available.
For more information, contact:
- Kaela M. Peterson
Recruiter, Human Resources
- Phone: 507-266-0085
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org