Welcome to Mayo Clinic's Cardiovascular Update. As the name connotes, this website will provide additional information and resources related to topics in the current issue of our print newsletter.
The print newsletter and online supplement provide a mix of information you can use in your daily practice, along with news about cutting-edge diagnostic and therapeutic techniques offered in our new or rapidly expanding subspecialty clinics.
We welcome suggestions for future newsletter content or other ways we can improve communication between our practices to better serve you and your patients.
Vol. 16, No. 3, 2018 (PDF)
- 3D Printing: The Next Dimension in Cardiac Imaging
- Congenital Heart Disease: The First Fifty Years … The Next Fifty Years
Vol. 16, No. 2, 2018 (PDF)
- CABANA Trial Results Announced at Heart Rhythm Society Scientific Sessions: The Neutral Trial That Wasn't Neutral
- Mayo Clinic Launches Cardiac Sarcoidosis Clinic
- New Chair of Cardiovascular Medicine at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota
Vol. 16, No. 1, 2018 (PDF)
- Innovative Management Strategy for a Fetus with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome and Intact Atrial Septum
- Stroke Reduction in Nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation with the Left Atrial Appendage Closure Device: An Update
Vol. 15, No. 2, 2017 (PDF)
- Ceramides: A Class of Lipids with Links to Heart Disease
- Pediatric Cardiogenic Shock: What is the Role of Medical and Mechanical Circulatory Support?
Vol. 15, No. 1, 2017 (PDF)
- Pectus Excavatum: Not Just a Cosmetic Concern
- Life After Fontan Palliation
- Heart Failure Research at Mayo Clinic in Florida
Vol. 14, No. 2, 2016 (PDF)
- PREVENT Trial Protocol Lowers Incidence of LVAD Thrombosis
- Team Approach to Valve-in-Valve Therapy: Innovations in Treatment of Bioprosthetic Systemic AV Valve Dysfunction
- Mayo Clinic Launches Cardiovascular Genomics Clinic
Vol. 14, No. 1, 2016 (PDF)
- Mayo Clinic Announces New Center for Cardiovascular Sciences
- The Heart-Brain Clinic: Optimal Team-Based Coordinated Care
- Marfan Syndrome and Related Disorders