Este material no está traducido en su totalidad. Mayo Clinic se esfuerza en publicar nuevos materiales traducidos con frecuencia.
Referring a patient to the Center for Aesthetic Medicine & Surgery
The Mayo Clinic Referring Physician Service is your primary contact for:
- Making patient appointments
- Answering questions and resolving any concerns you may have about Mayo Clinic services
Call 800-533-1564 (toll-free), 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This number is for the exclusive use of physicians and their staffs.
Continuous professional development
Mayo Clinic offers continuous professional development courses in a learner-centered interactive format. Mayo Clinic courses are delivered by faculty members who are renowned in their fields and passionate about education. Participation in Mayo Clinic continuous professional development courses offers timely evidence-based practices that can be implemented immediately.
Residency training in Minnesota
Mayo Clinic offers an outstanding opportunity for residents who choose to pursue a career in plastic and reconstructive surgery. The unique programs offer one-on-one training in the outpatient setting, hospital and operating room. They are offered on the Rochester campus.
Sept. 03, 2021
- Hamilton GS (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Aug. 12, 2021.
- Martinez-Jorge J, (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Aug. 12, 2021.
- Sharaf B (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Aug. 12, 2021.
Center for Aesthetic Medicine & Surgery in Rochester