July 09, 2019
- U.S. News Best Hospitals 2014-15. U.S. News & World Report. http://health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/rankings. Accessed Aug. 21, 2018.
- Tordsen BW. Surgical Information Recording System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 27, 2015.
- Find award-winning hospitals near you. American Heart Association. http://hospitalmaps.heart.org/AHAMAP/map/qimap.jsp. Accessed July 31, 2018.
- Mayo Clinic Children's Center becomes first accredited pediatric heart failure institute in Minnesota and fourth in the nation. PressReleaseHeadlines.com. http://pressreleaseheadlines.com/mayo-clinic-childrens-center-accredited-pediatric-heart-failure-institute-minnesota-fourth-nation-174647. Accessed July 31, 2018.
- Centers of Excellence. Extracorporeal Life Support Organization. https://www.elso.org/AwardofExcellence/CentersofExcellence.aspx. Accessed July 31, 2018.
- Best Internal Medicine Programs. U.S. World News & Report. https://www.usnews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-medical-schools/internal-medicine-rankings. Accessed Aug. 20, 2018.
- Doximity Residency Navigator Internal Medicine Programs. Doximity, Inc. https://residency.doximity.com. Accessed Aug. 20, 2018.
- Innovative management strategy for a fetus with hypoplastic left heart syndrome and intact atrial septum. Clinical Updates. https://www.mayoclinic.org/medical-professionals/clinical-updates/cardiovascular/innovative-management-strategy-for-a-fetus-with-hypoplastic-left-heart-syndrome-and-intact-atrial-septum. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Accessed Sept. 4, 2018.
A continuación se enumeran ensayos clínicos actuales.15 estudios en Cirugía cardiovascular
(estudios abiertos únicamente).
Filtrar esta lista de estudios según la ubicación, el estado del estudio y más.
Subjects for this study will have been diagnosed with a bulge or aneurysm in their abdominal aorta, which is the blood vessel in the abdomen (belly) that supplies blood to most of the lower body including major organs and the legs.
The purpose of this study is to gather safety and effectiveness of the Zenith t-Branch and customized physician-specified stent-graft with a combination of fenestrations and/or branches to repair the aneurysm.
The Zenith t-Branch and physician-specified fenestrated and branched endovascular graft is a tubular graft made of polyester fabric sewn to stainless steel stents that keep the graft open. As an aneurysm expands, the walls become weak and may rupture, causing a major loss of blood with a high risk of death and other serious complications. To avoid this risk the aneurysm will be repaired by putting a graft in place of the aneurysm. The graft will be inserted through arteries in the leg (called endovascular repair). This procedure uses catheters that go inside the blood vessel to place a stent graft above and below the aneurysm.
The upper portion of the graft includes 1 to 5 small holes (fenestrations) or cuffs (side branches) that allow the graft to be located above the renal arteries without blocking blood flow to them. These small holes or branches are the investigational part of this research study. This is needed when there is not enough healthy aorta below the renal arteries. At least one artery may also be treated with an alignment stent (small tubular stainless steel structures) to help keep the arteries open and aligned with the fenestrations or branches. The Zenith t-Branch and physician-specified fenestrated and branched endovascular graft will be referred to as the Zenith Fenestrated-Branched System.
The purpose of this study is to collect preliminary data on the prevalence and characteristics of adipose derived mesenchymal stem cells (ADMSCs) obtained from the fat pad surrounding the pericardium and to compare ADMSCs' prevalence and characteristics with ADMSCs obtained from other parts of the body which is described historically in the literature.
A feasibility study on the provision of acupuncture treatment in the hospital to 20 patients who have undergone open heart surgery procedures. The acupuncture treatments may begin as early as postoperative Day 2.
The purpose of the study is to determine the feasibility of administration of high dose intravenous ascorbic acid in the operative and post-operative environments as well as sample size for a prospective, randomized, placebo controlled study.
The purpose of this study is to determine measurement difference and variability of bispectral index (BIS) values when monitored in a bilateral frontal montage.