Find out what causes different types of abdominal pain.
Oct. 24, 2015
- AskMayoExpert. Whipple disease. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2015.
- Apstein MD, et al. Whipple disease. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Sept. 11, 2015.
- Imboden JB, et al. Whipple disease. In: Current Rheumatology Diagnosis & Treatment. 3rd ed. New York, N.Y.: The McGraw-Hill Companies; 2013. http://www.accessmedicine.com. Accessed Sept. 16, 2015.
- Longo DL, et al., eds. Disorders of absorption. In: Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine. 19th ed. New York, N.Y.: The McGraw-Hill Companies; 2015. http://accessmedicine.com. Accessed Sept. 16, 2015.
- Whipple disease. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/whipple/. Accessed Sept. 16, 2015.
- Whipple disease. National Organization for Rare Disorders. http://www.rarediseases.org/rare-disease-information/rare-diseases/byID/90/printFullReport. Accessed Sept. 16, 2015.
- Plaquenil. Physicians' Desk Reference. http://www.pdrhealth.com/drugs/plaquenil. Accessed Sept. 16, 2015.