Fatigue can signal many things. Here are some tips to help you decipher why you're wiped out and to regain your energy.
Most headaches aren't caused by a serious illness, but some could be a sign of a life-threatening condition.
Sick to your stomach? Nausea and vomiting usually pass quickly but sometimes result from long-term or serious conditions.
Foot pain? Headache? Sore throat? Skin rash? Use the Symptom Checker to find out what's causing your symptom.
Jan. 03, 2018
- Is it strep throat? Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://www.cdc.gov/Features/strepthroat/?authent_user=Stratford_Sub_Castle\hwaters&authent_user_sig=199dce7b3832cd37039a9b6ede9f36ba&authent_session=6eed9f36dca4e6ffbf7a5d42b3457d94&authent_session_sig=f0e63cbb1201bbd31e400fd39ac35a27. Accessed Oct. 5, 2015.
- Pichichero ME. Complications of streptococcal tonsillopharyngitis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 5, 2015.
- Clinical practice guideline for the diagnosis and management of group A streptococcal pharyngitis: 2012 update by the Infectious Diseases Society of America. Arlington, Va.: Infectious Disease Society of America. http://www.idsociety.org/Search.aspx?&lcid=9&q=strep&tz=America%2FChicago. Accessed Oct. 5, 2015.
- Sore throats. American Academy of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery. http://www.entnet.org/HealthInformation/soreThroats.cfm. Accessed Oct. 5, 2015.
- Pichichero ME. Treatment and prevention of streptococcal tonsillopharyngitis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 5, 2015.