Aug. 27, 2014
Below are current clinical trials.2 studies in Spina bifida
(open studies only).
Filter this list of studies by location, status and more.
The purpose of this study is to form a registry of data on the long term physical and mental health outcomes of the mother and child following fetal surgical repair for spina bifida.
The aim of this study is to describe how kicking frequency and complexity differs over developmental time between typically developing infants, infants with SB who have had prenatal repair of their spinal lesion, and infants with SB who have had postnatal repair.
- Spina bifida: Facts. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://www.cdc.gov/NCBDDD/spinabifida/facts.html. Accessed June 13, 2014.
- Spina bifida fact sheet. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/spina_bifida/detail_spina_bifida.htm. Accessed June 13, 2014.
- Fieggen G, et al. Spina bifida: A multidisciplinary perspective on a many-faceted condition. South African Medical Journal. 2014;104:213.
- Ferri FF. Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2014: 5 Books in 1. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2014. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed June 13, 2014.
- McLone DG, et al. Pathophysiology and clinical manifestations of myelomeningocele (spina bifida). http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed June 13, 2014.
- Second trimester maternal serum screening. LabTestsOnline. http://labtestsonline.org/understanding/analytes/triple-screen/tab/sample/. Accessed June 16, 2014.
- Hochberg L, et al. Prenatal screening and diagnosis for neural tube defects. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed June 16, 2014.
- Grivell RM, et al. Repair procedures for spina bifida for improving infant and maternal outcomes (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD008825/abstract. Accessed June 16, 2014.
- McLone DG, et al. Overview of the management of myelomeningocele (spina bifida). http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed June 13, 2014.
- Dietary supplement fact sheet: Folate. Office of Dietary Supplements. http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/folate. Accessed June 13, 2014.
- Riggin EA. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. June 12, 2014.