Sick to your stomach? Nausea and vomiting usually pass quickly but sometimes result from long-term or serious conditions.
Foot pain? Headache? Sore throat? Skin rash? Use the Symptom Checker to find out what's causing your symptom.
Nov. 10, 2016
- Perforated eardrum. American Academy of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery. http://www.entnet.org/content/perforated-eardrum. Accessed Sept. 19, 2016.
- Evans AK, et al. Evaluation and management of middle ear trauma. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Sept. 19, 2016.
- Lalwani AK. Temporal bone trauma. In: Current Diagnosis & Treatment in Otolaryngology--Head & Neck Surgery. 3rd ed. New York, N.Y.: The McGraw-Hill Companies; 2012. http://www.accessmedicine.com. Accessed Sept. 19, 2016.
- Vernick DM. Ear barotrauma. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Sept. 19, 2016.
- Traumatic perforation of the tympanic membrane. Merck Manual Professional Version. https://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/ear,-nose,-and-throat-disorders/middle-ear-and-tympanic-membrane-disorders/traumatic-perforation-of-the-tympanic-membrane. Accessed Sept. 20, 2016.
Ruptured eardrum (perforated eardrum)