Find out what causes different types of abdominal pain.
Most headaches aren't caused by a serious illness, but some could be a sign of a life-threatening condition.
Tests and diagnosis
Treatments and drugs
April 21, 2017
- Pheochromocytoma. Merck Manual Professional Version. http://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/endocrine-and-metabolic-disorders/adrenal-disorders/pheochromocytoma. Accessed Dec. 7, 2016.
- Young WF. Clinical presentation and diagnosis of pheochromocytoma. http://www.uptodate.come/home. Accessed Dec. 7, 2016.
- Pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma treatment (PDQ®) — Patient version. National Cancer Institute. https://www.cancer.gov/types/pheochromocytoma/patient/pheochromocytoma-treatment-pdq. Accessed Dec. 7, 2016.
- Young WF. Treatment of pheochromocytoma in adults. http://www.uptodate.come/home. Accessed Dec. 7, 2016.
- 5 common food-drug interactions. Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. http://www.eatright.org/resource/health/wellness/preventing-illness/common-food-drug-interactions. Accessed Dec. 9, 2016.
- Health threats from high blood pressure. American Heart Association. https://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/HighBloodPressure/WhyBloodPressureMatters/Health-Threats-From-High-Blood-Pressure_UCM_002051_Article.jsp. Accessed Dec. 9, 2016.