July 09, 2015
Below are current clinical trials.1 studies in Neck pain
(open studies only).
Filter this list of studies by location, status and more.
The purpose of this study is to develop, in close collaboration with stakeholders and the Mayo Clinic Spine Center, an evidence-based decision aid for the management of acute and sub-acute cervical and lumbar radiculopathies – “Options in Back Pain Management.”
- Neck pain. American College of Rheumatology. http://www.rheumatology.org/Practice/Clinical/Patients/Diseases_And_Conditions/Neck_Pain/. Accessed June 11, 2015.
- Chronic neck pain tip sheet. American Osteopathic Association. tps://www.osteopathic.org/search/Pages/results.aspx?k=Chronic neck pain. Accessed June 11, 2015.
- Isaac Z. Evaluation of the patient with neck pain and cervical spine disorders. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed June 11, 2015.
- Isaac Z. Treatment of neck pain. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed June 11, 2015.
- Chiropractic and neck pain. American Chiropractic Association. https://www.acatoday.org/content_css.cfm?CID=2430. Accessed June 11, 2015.
- Neck pain. American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=a00231. Accessed June 11, 2015.