Fatigue can signal many things. Here are some tips to help you decipher why you're wiped out and to regain your energy.
Most headaches aren't caused by a serious illness, but some could be a sign of a life-threatening condition.
Foot pain? Headache? Sore throat? Skin rash? Use the Symptom Checker to find out what's causing your symptom.
Jan. 03, 2018
- AskMayoExpert. Epstein-Barr virus infection. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2014.
- Sullivan JL. Clinical manifestations and treatment of Epstein-Barr virus infection. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 26, 2015.
- Aronson MD, et al. Infectious mononucleosis in adults and adolescents. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 26, 2015.
- Epstein-Barr virus and infectious mononucleosis. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://www.cdc.gov/epstein-barr/index.html. Accessed Oct. 26, 2015.
- Infectious mononucleosis. Merck Manual Professional Version. http://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/infectious-diseases/herpesviruses/infectious-mononucleosis. Accessed Oct. 26, 2015.
- Reye's syndrome information page. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/reyes_syndrome/reyes_syndrome.htm. Accessed Oct. 26, 2015.