Fatigue can signal many things. Here are some tips to help you decipher why you're wiped out and to regain your energy.
How well do you know your menstrual cycle? Follow these tips to track your menstrual cycle and identify problems.
Foot pain? Headache? Sore throat? Skin rash? Use the Symptom Checker to find out what's causing your symptom.
Tests and diagnosis
Treatments and drugs
July 15, 2017
- Ferri FF. Menorrhagia. In: Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2017. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2017. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed April 10, 2017.
- Heavy menstrual bleeding. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/blooddisorders/women/menorrhagia.html. Accessed April 13, 2017.
- Frequently asked questions. Gynecologic problems FAQ095. Abnormal uterine bleeding. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. http://www.acog.org/Patients/FAQs/Abnormal-Uterine-Bleeding. Accessed April. 13, 2017.
- Cunningham FG, et al. Abnormal uterine bleeding. In: Williams Obstetrics. 24th ed. New York, N.Y.: The McGraw-Hill Companies; 2014. http://accessmedicine.mhmedical.com. Accessed April 10, 2017.
- AskMayoExpert. Adolescent menorrhagia. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2016.
- Kaunitz AM. Approach to abnormal uterine bleeding in nonpregnant reproductive-age women. https://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed April 13, 2017.
- Kaunitz AM. Management of abnormal uterine bleeding. https://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed April 13, 2017.
- MR-guided focused ultrasound for uterine fibroids. Radiological Society of North America. https://www.radiologyinfo.org/en/info.cfm?pg=mrgfus. Accessed April 15, 2017.
- Butler Tobah YS (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. May 18, 2017.
Menorrhagia (heavy menstrual bleeding)