Treatments and drugs
Ask questions and work with your health care team to prepare for chemotherapy so that you know what side effects to expect and how to manage them.
Dec. 23, 2017
- AskMayoExpert. Non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2016.
- The lymphoma guide: Information for patients and caregivers. Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. http://www.lls.org/resource-center/download-or-order-free-publications?language=English&category=Lymphoma. Accessed July 18, 2017.
- Adult Hodgkin lymphoma treatment (PDQ). National Cancer Institute. https://www.cancer.gov/types/lymphoma/patient/adult-hodgkin-treatment-pdq. Accessed July 18, 2017.
- Adult non-Hodgkin lymphoma treatment (PDQ). National Cancer Institute. https://www.cancer.gov/types/lymphoma/patient/adult-nhl-treatment-pdq. Accessed July 18, 2017.
- Riggin EA. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 26, 2017.
- Lymphoma SPOREs. National Cancer Institute. https://trp.cancer.gov/spores/lymphoma.htm. Accessed Feb. 23, 2017.
- Maurer MJ, et al. Event-free survival at 24 months is a robust end point for disease-related outcome in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma treated with immunochemotherapy. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2014;32:1066.
- Nowakowski GS, et al. Lenalidomide combined with R-CHOP overcomes negative prognostic impact of non-germinal center B-cell phenotype in newly diagnosed diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: A phase II study. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2015;33:251.
- Laurent C., et al. Impact of expert pathologic review of lymphoma diagnosis: Study of patients from the French Lymphopath Network. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2017;35:2008.
- Ansell SM, et al. Pd-1 blockade with nivolumab in relapsed or refractory Hodgkin's lymphoma. New England Journal of Medicine. 2015;372:311.
- Johnston PB, et al. Everolimus combined with R-CHOP-21 for new, untreated, diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (NCCTG 1085 [Alliance]): Safety and efficacy results of a phase 1 and feasibility trial. The Lancet Haematology. 2016;3:e309. http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanhae/article/PIIS2352-3026(16)30040-0/abstract. Accessed July 24, 2017.
- Mayo Clinic first in U.S. to offer genetic test for lymphoma. Forefront. 2017;6. http://www.mayo.edu/research/forefront/mayo-clinic-first-us-offer-genetic-test-lymphoma. Accessed July 24, 2017.
- Common side effects of radiation therapy. American Cancer Society. https://www.cancer.org/treatment/treatments-and-side-effects/treatment-types/radiation/coping.html. Accessed July 27, 2017.
- Distress management. Fort Washington, Pa.: National Comprehensive Cancer Network. http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/f_guidelines.asp. Accessed July 18, 2017.
- Thompson CA (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Sept. 22, 2017.