Lifestyle and home remedies
Sick to your stomach? Nausea and vomiting usually pass quickly but sometimes result from long-term or serious conditions.
Tests and diagnosis
Jan. 06, 2018
- Winter HS. Gastroesophageal reflux in infants. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Sept. 16, 2015.
- Martin RJ, et al., eds. Gastroesophageal reflux and gastroesophageal reflux disease in the neonate. In: Fanaroff and Martin's Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. 10th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2015. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Sept. 17, 2015.
- Randel A. AAP releases guideline for the management of gastroesophageal reflux in children. American Family Physician. 2014;89:395.
- Gastroesophageal reflux (GER) and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) in infants. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/gerdinfant/gerdinfant/. Accessed Sept. 19, 2015.
- AskMayoExpert. Gastroesophageal reflux disease. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2015.
- Batra A, et al. Gastro-oesophageal reflux in infancy. Pediatrics and Child Health. 2015;25:406.
- Onyeador N, et al. Paedeatric gastroesophageal reflux clinical practice guidelines. Archives of Disease in Childhood — Education and Practice. 2014;99:190.