Fatigue can signal many things. Here are some tips to help you decipher why you're wiped out and to regain your energy.
Tests and diagnosis
Treatments and drugs
Jan. 19, 2018
- Hoffman R, et al. Hodgkin lymphoma: Clinical manifestations, staging, and therapy. In: Hematology: Basic Principles and Practice. 7th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2018. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Oct. 16, 2017.
- The lymphoma guide: Information for patients and caregivers. Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. http://www.lls.org/resource-center/download-or-order-free-publications?language=English&category=Lymphoma. Accessed July 18, 2017.
- Adult Hodgkin lymphoma treatment (PDQ). National Cancer Institute. https://www.cancer.gov/types/lymphoma/patient/adult-hodgkin-treatment-pdq. Accessed July 18, 2017.
- Distress management. Fort Washington, Pa.: National Comprehensive Cancer Network. http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/f_guidelines.asp. Accessed July 18, 2017.
- Hodgkin lymphoma. Fort Washington, Pa.: National Comprehensive Cancer Network. http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/f_guidelines.asp. Accessed July 18, 2017.
- Lymphoma SPOREs. National Cancer Institute. http://trp.cancer.gov/spores/lymphoma.htm. Accessed July 18, 2017.
- Maurer MJ, et al. Event-free survival at 24 months is a robust end point for disease-related outcome in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma treated with immunochemotherapy. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2014;32:1066.
- Riggin EA. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 26, 2017.
- Laurent C, et al. Impact of expert pathologic review of lymphoma diagnosis: Study of patients from the French Lymphopath Network. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2017;35:2008.
- Ansell SM, et al. Pd-1 blockade with nivolumab in relapsed or refractory Hodgkin's lymphoma. New England Journal of Medicine. 2015;372:311.
- Johnston PB, et al. Everolimus combined with R-CHOP-21 for new, untreated, diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (NCCTG 1085 [Alliance]): Safety and efficacy results of a phase 1 and feasibility trial. The Lancet Haematology. 2016;3:e309. http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanhae/article/PIIS2352-3026(16)30040-0/abstract. Accessed July 24, 2017.
- Mayo Clinic first in U.S. to offer genetic test for lymphoma. Forefront. 2017;6. http://www.mayo.edu/research/forefront/mayo-clinic-first-us-offer-genetic-test-lymphoma. Accessed July 24, 2017.
- What you need to know about Hodgkin lymphoma. National Cancer Institute. https://www.cancer.gov/publications/patient-education/wyntk-hodgkin. Accessed June 12, 2017.
- Thompson CA (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Oct. 5, 2017.
- Nowakowski GS, et al. Lenalidomide combined with R-CHOP overcomes negative prognostic impact of non-germinal center B-cell phenotype in newly diagnosed diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: A phase II study. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2015;33:251.
- AskMayoExpert. Hodgkin lymphoma. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2017.
- Barbara Woodward Lips Patient Education Center. Hodgkin lymphoma. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2006.
- Common side effects of radiation therapy. American Cancer Society. https://www.cancer.org/treatment/treatments-and-side-effects/treatment-types/radiation/coping.html. Accessed July 27, 2017.
Hodgkin's lymphoma (Hodgkin's disease)