Find out what causes different types of abdominal pain.
Feb. 06, 2018
- WHO guidelines for the treatment of Neisseria gonorrhoeae. World Health Organization. http://www.who.int/reproductivehealth/publications/rtis/gonorrhoea-treatment-guidelines/en/. Accessed Sept. 18, 2016.
- Morgan MK, et al. Gonorrhea. Disease-a-Month. 2016;62:260.
- Skerlev M, et al. Gonorrhea: New challenges. Clinics in Dermatology. 2014;32:275.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, et al. Sexually transmitted diseases treatment guidelines. MMWR. 2015;64:1. http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/rr6403a1.htm. Accessed Sept. 18, 2016.
- Gonorrhea: CDC fact sheet (detailed version). Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://www.cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/stdfact-gonorrhea-detailed.htm. Accessed Sept. 18, 2016.
- Fajardo-Bernal L, et al. Home-based versus clinic-based specimen collection in the management of Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhoeae infections. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD011317.pub2/full. Accessed Sept. 20, 2016.
- Ferri FF. Gonorrhea. In: Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2017. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2017. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Sept. 18, 2016.