Fatigue can signal many things. Here are some tips to help you decipher why you're wiped out and to regain your energy.
Foot pain? Headache? Sore throat? Skin rash? Use the Symptom Checker to find out what's causing your symptom.
Tests and diagnosis
Treatments and drugs
Ask questions and work with your health care team to prepare for chemotherapy so that you know what side effects to expect and how to manage them.
Dec. 22, 2017
- Esophageal and esophagogastric junction cancers. Fort Washington, Pa.: National Comprehensive Cancer Network. https://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/f_guidelines.asp. Accessed Nov. 22, 2016.
- Niederhuber JE, et al., eds. Cancer of the esophagus. In: Abeloff's Clinical Oncology. 5th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Churchill Livingstone Elsevier; 2014. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Nov. 22, 2016.
- Cameron JL, et al., eds. Neoadjuvant and adjuvant therapy of esophageal cancer. Current Surgical Therapy. 11th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2014. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Nov. 22, 2016.
- What you need to know about cancer of the esophagus. National Cancer Institute. https://www.cancer.gov/publications/patient-education/wyntk-esophagus-cancer. Accessed Nov. 22, 2016.
- Saltzman JR, et al. Diagnosis and staging of esophageal cancer. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Nov. 22, 2016.
- Gibson MK, et al. Epidemiology, pathobiology, and clinical manifestations of esophageal cancer. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Nov. 22, 2016.
- Amin MB, et al., eds. Esophagus and esophagogastric junction. In: AJCC Cancer Staging Manual. 8th ed. New York, NY: Springer; 2017.
News, connections and conversations for your health