Fatigue can signal many things. Here are some tips to help you decipher why you're wiped out and to regain your energy.
Most headaches aren't caused by a serious illness, but some could be a sign of a life-threatening condition.
Sick to your stomach? Nausea and vomiting usually pass quickly but sometimes result from long-term or serious conditions.
Foot pain? Headache? Sore throat? Skin rash? Use the Symptom Checker to find out what's causing your symptom.
Tests and diagnosis
Itching, sneezing and swelling: Find out what's causing your allergy symptoms.
Treatments and drugs
July 01, 2016
- Sinusitis. American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. http://www.aaaai.org/conditions-and-treatments/allergies/sinusitis.aspx. Accessed Jan. 11, 2016.
- Hamilos DL. Chronic rhinosinusitis: Clinical manifestations, pathophysiology and diagnosis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Jan. 11, 2016.
- Hamilos DL. Chronic rhinosinusitis: Management. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Jan. 11, 2016.
- Sinusitis (sinus infection). National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. http://www.niaid.nih.gov/topics/sinusitis/pages/index.aspx. Accessed Jan. 14, 2016.
- Complications of sinusitis. American Rhinologic Association. http://care.american-rhinologic.org/complications_sinusitis. Accessed Jan. 14, 2016.
- Rosenfeld RM, et al. Clinical practice guideline (update): Adult sinusitis. Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery. 2015;152:S1.
- Adult sinusitis. American Rhinologic Association. http://care.american-rhinologic.org/adult_sinusitis. Accessed Jan. 15, 2016.