How often do you need to replace your toothbrush? Is mouth rinse necessary? Get the facts on how to keep your smile healthy.
Treatments and drugs
June 10, 2017
- Hairy tongue. American Academy of Oral Medicine. http://www.aaom.com/hairy-tongue. Accessed Feb. 25, 2017.
- Gurvits GE, et al. Black hairy tongue syndrome. World Journal of Gastroenterology. 2014;20:10845.
- Tongue, hairy. National Organization for Rare Disorders. https://rarediseases.org/rare-diseases/tongue-hairy/. Accessed Feb. 25, 2017.
- Goldstein BG, et al. Oral lesions. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Feb. 27, 2017.
- Mangold AR, et al. Diseases of the tongue. Clinics in Dermatology. 2016;34:458.
- Brushing your teeth. American Dental Association. http://www.mouthhealthy.org/en/az-topics/b/brushing-your-teeth. Accessed Feb. 27, 2017.
- Wilkinson JM (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 16, 2017.