The Division of Women's Health Internal Medicine in Arizona provides comprehensive health care and preventive screening services tailored to meet each woman's needs. Doctors offer state-of-the-art medical care in a comfortable and caring environment for women with health concerns such as menopause, hormone management and sexual health.
Knowledgeable women's health internists provide a comprehensive range of services for women in all stages of life. To give each woman the most thorough and appropriate care, referrals to other specialties are made as necessary.
Doctors and nurse practitioners
- Paru S. David, M.D.
- Hannah Hakes, P.A.-C., M.S.
- Lisa E. Houston, APRN, NP-C3, M.S.
- Juliana M. (Jewel) Kling, M.D., M.P.H.
- Anita P. Mayer, M.D.
- Denise M. Millstine, M.D.
- Jane B. Northern, APRN, C.N.P., M.S.
- Suneela Vegunta, M.D.