Referring a patient
To refer a patient or arrange a telephone consultation, contact the Referring Physician Office:
- Arizona campus: 866-629-6362 (toll-free), 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mountain time, Monday through Friday
- Florida campus: 800-634-1417 (toll-free), 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Friday
- Minnesota campus: 800-533-1564 (toll-free), 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Please be prepared to specify the transplant service needed (bone marrow, hand, heart, kidney, pancreas, liver or lung transplant) so that the most appropriate person can assist you.
Mayo Clinic Medical Transport can provide urgent transport services. To arrange service, call 507-255-2808 or 800-237-6822 (toll-free).
Referring physician outreach
The Mayo Clinic transplant center staff is strongly committed to collaborative partnership with referring providers. Mayo builds these partnerships through:
- Site visits. Staff members welcome the opportunity to visit partnering practices, either to provide a CME presentation, to visit about the transplant care Mayo provides or both.
- Transplant Center visits. Please let us know if you would like to spend some time with us at the Transplant Center to visit with our care teams and learn more about the care we provide.
- Online services. Mayo Clinic's Online Services for Referring Physicians page allows you to refer patients and view online clinical notes, radiology reports and test results for your patients.
To schedule a site visit or visit to the Mayo Clinic Transplant Center, please call:
- Arizona — 800-344-6296
- Florida — 904-956-3309
- Rochester — 866-227-1569
Transplant Center staff values your input. We request feedback from our referring partners formally on an annual basis, and we are working hard to improve opportunities you have shared with us, including the timeliness of sharing patient information with you. In addition to our annual feedback request, we welcome your insights at any time:
Sept. 01, 2017