You may make an appointment in the Department of Dermatology in the following ways:
- Phone the Dermatology appointment office at:
8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Central time, Monday through Friday.
- Ask your local physician to refer you and arrange your appointment. The Referring Physician number is 800-533-1564 (toll-free).
Items Needed for your Dermatology Appointment
Please bring or send in advance:
- All glass slides from previous skin biopsies
- Pathology reports
- Pertinent medical records and test results
A letter from your personal physician summarizing your past treatment is always helpful.
Specialty Clinics in Dermatology
Dermatology at Mayo Clinic in Minnesota offers many specialty clinics to facilitate care of people who have complex or challenging skin conditions.
The specialty clinics provide fast access to dermatologists with special expertise in a particular skin disorder. These experts will:
- Do a thorough exam and order tests to arrive at an accurate diagnosis
- Develop a treatment plan
- Coordinate care by other specialists, as indicated by your medical needs
Educational materials are provided for you and follow-up communication is arranged, either in person or electronically.
The specialty clinics also serve as focal points for clinical research to advance care.
The following specialty clinics are available in Rochester:
To make an appointment in one of the specialty clinics, contact the Dermatology appointment office.
Becoming a Patient
See information on patient services at the three Mayo Clinic locations, including transportation options and lodging.