Hip and Knee Replacement
Mayo Clinic orthopedic surgery experts consult as a team on your hip care.
Mayo Clinic orthopedic surgeons are recognized nationally and internationally for their surgical excellence and innovative abilities to solve both simple and difficult orthopedic problems. By collaborating with scientists in Mayo Clinic research facilities for biomechanics and regenerative medicine, our surgeons develop new solutions for patients that improve healing, speed rehabilitation and improve outcomes.
At Mayo Clinic, your team of orthopedic surgery experts uses the latest techniques and technology to improve care for people with musculoskeletal problems. From diagnosis through treatment, Mayo Clinic orthopedic surgeons are employing advanced technologies in the best interest of patients.
Choose Mayo Clinic for orthopedic care
- Research. Mayo Clinic's long history of pioneering medical research means patients have access to state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment facilities and numerous groundbreaking clinical trials. Mayo Clinic experts are constantly seeking new knowledge to improve diagnosis, therapies and outcomes for patients.
- Collaborative care. Orthopedic surgeons work closely with other Mayo Clinic specialists to ensure your problem is thoroughly evaluated and all treatment options are considered.
- Focused on you. Having all this expertise in a single place, focused on you, means that you're not just getting one opinion — your care is discussed among the team, your test results are available quickly, and appointments are scheduled in coordination. The most highly specialized experts in the world are all working together for you. What might take weeks or even months to accomplish elsewhere can typically be done in a matter of days at Mayo Clinic.
- Top ranked. Mayo Clinic's campus in Arizona is ranked among the Best Hospitals for orthopedics by U.S. News & World Report.
Read about our specialists, then get started with the Boeing Centers of Excellence program.
- Christopher P. Beauchamp, M.D.
- Joshua S. Bingham, M.D.
- Anikar Chhabra, M.D.
- Henry D. Clarke, M.D.
- David E. Hartigan, M.D.
- Krista Goulding, M.D., M.P.H.
- Steven J. Hattrup, M.D.
- Todd A. Kile, M.D.
- Kevin J. Renfree, M.D.
- Adam J. Schwartz, M.D.
- Mark J. Spangehl, M.D.
- John M. Tokish, M.D.