Todd W. Wade, M.D.
- Family Physician
- Mikhail DS, Jensen TB, Wade TW, Myers JF, Frank JM, Wieland M, Hensrud D, McMahon MM, Collazo-Clavell ML, Abu-Lebdeh H, Kennel KA, Hurley DL, Grothe K, Jensen MD. Methodology of a multispecialty outpatient Obesity Treatment Research Program. Contemp Clin Trials Commun. 2018 Jun; 10:36-41 Epub 2018 Mar 09
- Wade TW, Oberhelman SS, Angstman KB, Sawchuk CN, Meunier MR, Angstman GL, Rohrer JE. Diabetes and obesity not associated with 6-month remission rates for primary care patients with depression. Psychosomatics. 2015 Jul-Aug; 56: (4)354-61.
- Angstman KB, Wade TW, Dejesus RS, Rundell JR, Altrichter PM. Patient body mass index does not predict six-month clinical outcome of depression managed under collaborative care. J Prim Care Community Health. 2013 Apr 1; 4 (2):119-23 Epub 2012 July 17
- Angstman KB, Wade TW, Dejesus RS, Maclaughlin KL, Angstman GL. Patient's weight 6 months after depression treatment is not affected by either clinical remission or enrolment in collaborative care management. Ment Health Fam Med. 2013 Jan; 10 (1):15-21
- Redmon B, Sperl-Hillen J, Bergenstal R, Engel M, Flavin PL, Hunt G, Jones S, Manchester C, Michels R, O'Connor P, Ollila E, Retzer K, Roberts J, Smith S, Wade T. Diagnosis and Management of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in Adults. ICSI Health Care Guideline. July 2010.
- Redmon B, Sperl-Hillen J, Bergenstal R, Flavin PL, Frane G, Manchester C, Marshall M, Merbach S, O’Connor P, Ollila E, Roberts J, Smith S, Vo V, Wade T. Diagnosis and Management of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in Adults. ICSI Health Care Guidleline. May 2009.
- Rohrer JE, Bartel GA, Adamson SC, Furst J, Wade T. Change in body mass index over 1 year in a family medicine clinic: a retrospective analysis of medical records. Journal of Clinical Outcomes Management. 2008 Feb; 15(2):66-8, 69-70.