- MD - Six-year medical program University Medical School of Debrecen
- Post-Grad - Semmelweiss University Medical School; Graduate Student, Department of Biomedical Engineering Technical University of Budapest
- Internship - Internal Medicine Preliminary Year Medical College of Ohio, Toledo
- Resident - Neurology residency Medical College of Ohio, Toledo
- Chief Resident - Neurology Medical College of Ohio, Toledo
- Fellow - Neuroimmunology/MS fellowship Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Fellow - Experimental neuroimaging fellowship Department of Neurology and Center for Imaging Research, University of Cincinnati
- Adult Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Associate Professor of Neurology
- Clinical editor, Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine, Elsevier, 2009
- Director, Waddell Center for Multiple Sclerosis, University of Cincinnati, 2007-2009
- Demyelinating diseases of the central nervous system with special attention to multiple sclerosis
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and spectroscopy (MRS) of demyelinating disease models
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.