- BS Illinois State University
- MD University of Illinois College of Medicine
- Resident School of Medicine, University of Missouri, Kansas City
- Resident Truman Medical Center
- Resident St. Luke's Hospital
- Fellow Division of Urogynecology/Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Mayo Clinic
- MS - Urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Assistant Professor of Obstetrics-Gynecology
- Minimally invasive robotic surgery for pelvic organ prolapse
- Clinical outcomes after pelvic reconstructive surgery
- Advanced diagnostic testing for prolapse
- Fecal and urinary incontinence
- Sacral nerve modulation
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.