Vishal Khullar, M.B.B.S.
- Cardiovascular Surgeon
- Unai Shinya, Khullar Vishal, Elgharably Haythem, Navia Jose. ECMO as a Bridge to Re-operative Cardiac Surgery in a Patient with Cardiogenic Shock and Severe Aortic Insufficiency Due to an Acute Aortic Valve Homograft Failure The Heart Surgery Forum. 2019.
- Mishra DK, Khullar V, Gautam S, Khullar T. Isolated Supra-valvular Aortic Stenosis with Infective Endocarditis presenting as Pyrexia of Unknown Origin Journal Of The Association of Physicians of India. 2017.
- Khullar V, Schaff HV, Dearani JA, Daly RC, Greason KL, Joyce LD, Pochettino A. Open Surgical Repair Remains the Gold Standard for Treating Aortic Arch Pathology. Ann Thorac Surg. 2017 May; 103 (5):1413-1420 Epub 2016 Dec 01
- Khullar V, Greason KL, Sandhu GS, Pislaru SV. Repeated Transapical Transcatheter Aortic Valve Insertion. Ann Thorac Surg. 2016 Feb; 101: (2)746-7.
- Borde D, Gandhe U, Hargave N, Khullar V, Pandey K. The application of European System for Cardiac Operative Risk Evaluation II (Euro SCORE II) and Society of THoracic Surgeons (STS) risk-score for risk stratification in Indian patients undergoing Cardiac Surgery Annal of Cardiac Anesthesia. 2016.