- BA - Psychology Augustana College
- MA - Clinical Psychology University of Missouri, Columbia
- PhD - Clinical Psychology University of Missouri, Columbia
- Internship - Pre-Doctoral Internship in General Clinical Psychology with Specialization in Pediatric Psychology University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Assistant Professor of Psychology
- Assessment and treatment of pediatric pain and fatigue
- Children with chronic illness, including diabetes, cancer, GI disorders, and pain
- Children's conceptions of illness and pain
- Psychological contributions to medical symptoms
- Somatoform disorders
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.